Version 9.6.8 (18.05.2022)
- OnEnterPressed action was not always executed when using the native Android keyboard.
- Numeric on-screen keyboard extended by Enter key.
- Error when loading the visualisation on systems with Chinese language setting.
Version 9.6.7 (22.04.2022)
- Pinch zoom on touch devices
- Placeholder in database queries
- Horizontal scrolling of headers and footers
Version 9.6.6 (04.04.2022)
- Button to show and hide the header and footer at runtime.
- Behavior of numeric text boxes with min/max setting, format, as well as OnTextChange action.
Version 9.6.5 (04.03.2022)
- Maximum length for variable names increased from 100 to 256.
- Editing of chart configurations could not be aborted.
- Bug that prevented loading some projects with chart configurations.
Version 9.6.4 (17.02.2022)
- Due to an OPC UA license error the search for nodes in the editor as well as the connection test was not possible.
Version 9.6.3 (15.02.2022)
- Error where not all data was displayed in historical charts.
Version 9.6.2 (04.02.2022)
- After closing a project the file menu was disabled.
- Error when writing MQTT variables.
- Ports set in the project were not imported correctly in the RuntimeManager under certain circumstances.
Version 9.6.1 (28.01.2022)
- Display of SVG controls in the Toolbox was updated only when a project was reloaded.
- Error in displaying charts when there are chart configurations whose assigned variables have been deleted.
- Some OPC servers did not display all nodes when browsing from QuickHMI.
Version 9.5.4 (14.01.2022)
- Selection behavior changed when importing OPC variables.
- In the text view of the variable list the pipe symbol (|) can now be escaped with a backslash (\) if a pipe symbol is to be used in address or name.
- When using the on-screen keyboard, closing the on-screen keyboard triggered the OnEnterPressed event.
Version 9.5.3 (07.01.2022)
- During the OPC import you can choose the format for naming the variables
- Incorrect display of the SelectorSwitch when changing the font size
- Error message when importing projects in some Java runtime environments.
Version 9.5.2 (22.12.2021)
- Error updating the runtime when importing a new project.
- Error in the display of texts that were shifted or truncated at runtime.
Version 9.4.2 (14.12.2021)
- Critical vulnerability in Java library log4j
Version 9.4.1 (24.11.2021)
- The size of the on-screen keyboard can now be adjusted to be usable on smaller touch devices.
- Errors in the processing of nested conditions when internal variables were used.
- When deleting variables, references to deleted variables sometimes remained, which caused errors at runtime.
- Error in the display of the rule window when too many rules were used.
- MQTT: Topics with dashes were not accepted.
- Bug in slider control caused font sizes of other elements to be displayed incorrectly.
- KNX: Variables of type INT were sent internally to the controller as floating point numbers. As of version 9.4.1, these are now correctly transmitted as integers.
- In the RuntimeManager, the set recipe order was not saved under certain circumstances.
Version 9.3.3 (29.09.2021)
- Error in RuntimeManager that caused recipes not to be displayed.
- Error in the editor when creating a web service data source if a URL with parameters was used.
Version 9.3.1 (14.09.2021)
- Option to disable zooming and panning in runtime.
- Language switching of the recipe management.
- Editing of Modbus RTU devices in Runtime Manager.
- Setting of initial zoom level and Java heap memory were not applied.
- Icons of charts and database queries were mixed up.
Version 9.2.3 (19.07.2021)
- OPC UA values froze if no variable changes have been received for a longer period of time.
- Charts were not displayed correctly in ChartManager.
- Merged Modbus data sources could not be disabled or enabled individually.
Version 9.2.2 (13.07.2021)
- When importing a project in the RuntimeManager, all user data was previously overwritten after confirmation
of the user. From now on, the RuntimeManager will automatically merge the user data from the exported
project and running Runtime.
- Error when opening some Falcon projects in Gazelle.
- Bug with updating Project Explorer when creating, editing and deleting internal variables.
- Error reading Modbus variables with multiple slaves on one COM port.
- Error when trying to import variables from OPC datasource.
Version 9.2.1 (05.07.2021)
- Web service data source: placeholders for URLs and parameters.
- Error in the connection to OPC UA data sources which led to the message "BadIdentityTokenInvalid".
- Handling of multiple Modbus data sources on the same COM port.
- Modbus RTU data sources could not be edited in the RuntimeManager.
- Duplication of chart configurations was not possible.
Version 9.1.5 (19.05.2021)
- Error saving variables of a web service data source in the variables text view.
- Properties of SVG controls were not always displayed in the selection field of the rule and action windows.
Version 9.1.4 (18.05.2021)
- Incorrect zoom level of pages at runtime.
- Errors when copying and pasting controls with conditional actions or rules.
Version 8.8.6 (11.05.2021)
- Bug in Desktop Viewer which caused that the viewer could only be started as admin.
Version 9.1.3 (11.05.2021)
- Confirmation by the user when deleting variables and data sources.
- Logo in update window in dark theme in wrong color.
- German translation of some tooltips.
- ColorPicker did not allow the selection of the color "#FFFFFF".
Version 9.1.2 (06.05.2021)
- Problem with license activation.
You will be prompted to activate your license again the next time you start the editor.
- Problem opening Falcon projects.
Version 9.1.1 (04.05.2021)
- Corporate design The appearance of the runtime can now be customized to your specific requirements (colors, logos, texts) to match your corporate design. Documentation
- Email functionality QuickHMI now allows you to send automatically generated e-mails when, for example, variable values change, alarms change their status, or controls are interacted with. Documentation
- Database queries Entire table contents can now be displayed in QuickHMI by using user-definable SQL queries. Documentation
- Web service data source A new data source type "Webservice" allows you to receive data from or send data to a web server. Documentation
- New user interface design With the latest version of QuickHMI, there is a new more modern interface design. In addition, we have reacted to the high demand of our customers and integrated an eye-friendly dark mode.
- New rule and action assignment The rule and action assignments have been revised and now allow faster selection of target objects (variables, properties, etc.).
Also the new input form paves the way for the direct input of PLC addresses into the assignment windows without the necessity to have created a variable before. Documentation
- Status variables Status variables that are automatically created for each data source provide insight into the current status of the data source. Documentation
Version 8.8.4 (17.03.2021)
- Conditions that check against an empty string.
- With the user logged in, the status bar of the viewer remained red after a reconnect.
Version 8.8.3 (09.03.2021)
- OPC UA high CPU usage after reconnect.
Version 8.8.2 (05.03.2021)
- OPC UA library unnecessarily required JRE 12. Now back top JRE 1.8.
Version 8.8.1 (04.03.2021)
- CSV export of the alarm view at runtime.
- OPC UA data source did not always reconnect correctly after a connection loss.
Version 8.7.5 (04.02.2021)
- TwinCAT strings were read and written in reversed character order in some cases.
- Desktop Viewer could not be started under Windows with the specified start parameters.
Version 8.7.4 (27.11.2020)
- Alarm notifications on multiple Android devices.
Version 8.7.3 (26.11.2020)
- Connection problems to TwinCAT controllers at runtime.
Version 8.7.2 (18.11.2020)
- If there are several slaves on one bus, the failure of one slave no longer causes error messages on all slaves.
- S7: Error message "BAD_WRITE_ERROR undefined: -125" when writing S7-Strings.
Version 8.7.1 (23.10.2020)
- Adjustable time between requests (query pause) to a Modbus RTU data source.
- Automatic reconnection of the OPC UA data source on timeout.
- OPC UA query interval was transmitted incorrectly.
- Right click action did not work in all browsers.
- When editing default values for properties of SVG controls, they were not
automatically displayed in the preview.
- Runtime error messages triggered by extensions.
Version 8.6.9 (25.09.2020)
- Problem with SVG with multiple actions.
- Problems with reaching the maximum size of a chart database (values were set to 0).
Version 8.6.8 (21.09.2020)
- Display problem with the "Sensor" control element.
- Tooltip was not or incorrectly displayed for several controls.
- The Console RuntimeManager displayed a wrong version number.
- Property "PositionX" could not be changed at runtime.
- Error when setting color values from scripts.
- Errors with scripts that have the same name as a page in the project.
Version 8.6.6 (15.07.2020)
Version 8.6.5 (13.07.2020)
- "Check" Button in SVG definition window removed. From now on, the validity of the input will be checked automatically with every change. >> SVG controls
- Changing the “width” and “height” properties via the property manager did not always work.
- Chart shows some values as "NaN".
- Display error with SVGs using links within a SVG.
- OPC UA structure members can now be imported.
- OPC UA read interval can now be adjusted.
- OPC UA UnknownHost Exception bypassed if DNS resolution of hostname is missing.
- Error when deleting scripts which caused problems with the order of the scripts.
- Error when starting/stopping the server under Linux using the console.
Version 8.6.4 (12.06.2020)
- Error when installing dependencies (Visual C++ redistributable).
- Click event was not always triggered on touch devices.
- Error message "Server startup takes longer than expected" was displayed misleadingly.
Version 8.6.3 (03.06.2020)
- Freezing of variable values from a certain number of active alarms.
- Under certain circumstances, when changing properties of pipes and conveyors in the Editor,
the properties of other pipes and conveyors on other pages were also changed.
- The control elements "LightButton" and "LightRoundButton" sometimes did not toggle correctly.
- Views created in a new project were not displayed immediately.
- Incorrect path for imported TwinCAT structure members.
Version 8.6.1 (15.05.2020)
- Property "ShowEditorOverlay" for HTML boxes >> Properties HtmlBox
- Property "WordWrap" for Label >> Properties Label
- Possibility to wrap the text in labels with "Shift+Enter"
- License made deactivatable. If a hardware upgrade or system change is planned (license is bound to hardware signature of a computer), the license can now be
deactivated by yourself, so that it can be used on a new system. >> Editor / License information
- Error when reading Modbus UInt variables
- Error when reading S7 Date/Data_And_Time variables
- Error that caused elements to be displaced after reloading the project
- Due to obsolete C++ components in setups, an installation on Windows 10 systems from 1909 onwards was no longer possible. Setups now receive updated C++ components.
- Signature of setups adapted to support older Windows 7 systems
Version 8.5.1 (23.04.2020)
- Support of structures and multidimensional arrays for AllenBradley controllers.
- Occasional loss of connection to the server fixed (SESSION_ENDPOINT_MISMATCH)
- When clicking on an alarm with a navigation target, the target was not displayed correctly.
- Error when copying lines, which caused inserted lines to be the wrong size.
- Error when loading charts.
Version 8.4.4 (30.03.2020)
- Error with S7 controllers when using the read optimization "AUTO" which caused long reading times.
- Fixed a bug in the viewer that caused the login mask to flicker when the server was restarted.
Version 8.4.3 (25.03.2020)
Variables of the datatypes Date, DateTime, Date_And_Time, Time and TimeOfDay caused high CPU usage if no formatting was specified.
- Faulty login requests caused high CPU usage.
- Modbus string variables are only read up to the first zero byte.
Version 8.4.2 (18.03.2020)
Version 8.4.1 (16.03.2020)
- Input fields of properties had lost their focus when using arrow keys.
Version 8.3.2 (24.02.20)
- Database, filesystem and TwinCAT datasources were still using the name instead of their address
- Float / Real variables of S7 datasources were faulty.
Version 8.3.1 (06.02.2020)
- Rules that are unreachable due to missing conditions are highlighted.
- Datatypes for data sources OPC, Database and Filesystem.
- The selected character set was not considered when calculating the string length for Modbus and S7 data sources
- Elements in the editor could not be moved or only with difficulty when zooming in on a page
- Control “RadialGauge” only allowed integer values
- When compression was deactivated, the runtime did not start when SVG controls were used
- MQTT topics did not allow slashes to be entered
- MQTT import caused the editor to crash when the root node was browsed
- A sub view of a page could not be used as the default view
- Variables of integer data types are now displayed with decimal places if the value was
manipulated after being received from the PLC
- Apostrophes in variable names caused the crash of the rule processing during runtime
- Properties „Height“ und „Width“ didn’t update when changing the size of an element using the mouse
- Missing datatype „UByte“ added to Modbus data source
Version 8.2.7 (19.12.2019)
Version 8.2.6 (18.12.2019)
- Cannot set rules and actions
- Error that prevented QuickHMI is starting on the server operating system.
Version 8.2.5 (17.12.2019)
- Error when creating data sources with right click in the project explorer
- Bugfix --> Use of definitions in SVG controls
- Loading problems using private licenses
Version 8.2.4 (10.12.2019)
- Error starting the editor when starting with dongle
Version 8.2.3 (06.12.2019)
- The Modbus WriteFunction is configurable for coils and registers (F06/F16 or F05/F15)
- Problem opening projects saved with "Save as"
- Error loading language settings
Version 8.2.2 (02.12.2019)
- The runtime in the editor might not start if a private license was used
- Modbus master byte order "BA_DC" and "CD_AB"
Version 8.2.1 (29.11.2019)
- The KNX address 0 was not accepted
- OPC UA Problems using security mode "None" and user token "Username"
Version 8.1.2 (27.11.2019)
- Default port of the runtime for the community version is now 6063
- Default port of the runtime for the non-community versions is now 6064
- The USB dongle has led to crashes
- The name to which the license was issued was not displayed when using a USB dongle
- The RuntimeManager dont´t issue an error message when entering an incorrect password for a certificate
- The RuntimeManager ran slowly until a project was imported
- Image controls were displayed twice after creation